Looking for bands in the Dordogne and the surrounding area?
If you are looking for corporate event or wedding Bands in the Dordogne region, then get in touch today! Whether you are planning a wedding, corporate event, bar mitzvah – or you just deserve a party! – you’ve found the right people. We have the most experienced, professional and fun loving musicians, DJs, wedding bands and corporate acts for every occasion.
We are Après Ski Bands – a team of real life human beings, based in the French Alps with over 55 years of combined experience in the industry. We are not just a computer generated service who leave anything to chance. In fact, we offer a personalised, bespoke service and will communicate and collaborate with you and your chosen artists. Every step of the way. From your first enquiry, to the day of the event itself.
We know all of our musicians and DJs personally. We will work with you or your event planner to create your soundtrack to your special day!
Dordogne and Celebration – a heady mix
But firstly congratulations!
Whatever it is you are celebrating, you have chosen a region that is second to none.
There are hidden gems in each of the regions. In particular Bordeaux and Burgundy!
Therefore each year we are blessed to discover new venues and places through our live music performances.
We have been very lucky to have created events everywhere in the South and South West of France. We have arranged live music performances in sumptuous châteaux and in the hills. Whether they have been weddings, corporate events or special celebrations our live bands and DJs always enjoy the experience. Consequently we feel very connected to the region – its a magical place.
How we work to book wedding bands and DJs in the Dordogne region
Our bands and DJs are year round professional entertainers. As you may have gathered from our title (Après Ski Bands) we have our main operations in the French, Italian and Swiss Alps. This is where our musicians spend much of the winter playing in private chalets, 4 and 5 star hotels and also pumping après ski party venues. In other words they are more than capable to perform in many different ways. For instance the same band can play in the background, play in a sophisticated manner or ignite the party. Above all our acts are extremely versatile.
In the summer months they are busy playing in the wider region for special events and festivals. Our DJs and Bands in the Dordogne are busy every weekend throughout the summer therefore we do advise you to book well in advance. We regularly have to pinch ourselves to ensure we are awake when visiting Dordogne! The countryside, the wine and the magnificent châteaux makes a great place for a fantastic celebration. Add to that a sprinkling of musical magic and you create memories for years to come. And we always say that memories are made on the dance floor!
It’s as easy as 1 2 3
2 Send us a first enquiry – Let us know which bands you are interested in.
3 One of our team will message you back!
Why chose us to book your corporate event, wedding bands and DJs in the Dordogne region?
- We offer the best choice to suit your exacting needs. We are experienced in the luxury and corporate events industry.
- Après Ski Bands have years of experience to make sure the planning is perfect for each and every element your event.
- Our multilingual operations team organise all logistics for all aspects of your event. For instance we will arrange all logistics with the band, local suppliers, venue and yourselves.
- In addition to our own excellent musicians, we will also happily arrange A and B list celebrity bookings on your behalf.
- We are licensed for event management. Consequently if you wish to turn your event into a full-blown festival we can do that too.
What our corporate event, wedding bands and DJs will bring to your party in the Dordogne!
Many of our Bands and DJs are a relatively short drive from most locations in Dordogne. Therefore they have their own musical equipment on board. In other words in most cases no flights are needed. In addition to reducing cost, this makes logistics easier for everyone. This is what can be expected from our bands and DJs
- Bands can learn special songs for that first dance of the evening and the closing moment of the night.
- DJs can play from a list of pre-selected titles.
- All of our performers read the crowd for what to play. Above all we pride ourselves on the versatility of our musicians and DJs!
- Our bands in Dordogne and the surrounding area, can play in a strolling style or un-amplified way. In a word this is absolute ‘perfection’ for champagne receptions or intimate gatherings. For example here are two examples of strolling bands we work with, Odd Socks and The Brotherockers
- Band-e-Oke – You and your guests now have the chance to be the rock stars! Live the dream and sing a song with the full backing of a professional band!
- Most of all – we believe that memories are made on the dance floor. An Après Ski Bands act will provide one of the most memorable moments on your most significant of days!
Why use a professional events agency to book my corporate event music, wedding bands and DJs in the Dordogne?
Quite simply, why would you leave it to chance? We are in an enviable position to be able to hand-pick from the best bands and DJs around.
We work alongside our bands every day to give them valuable feedback and advice about performances. Subsequently they are continuously perfecting their performances. In other words our public regular resort gigs are an excellent training ground for your special day!
Often our clients see our bands performing at friends events or in European ski resorts. In fact maybe you have seen our bands and that’s how you found us? Do you ski in Zermatt, Val D’Isère, Courchevel, Courmeyeur, Val Thorens or Crans Montana? Please tell us where you ski, because maybe you have already seen one of our bands!
Most of all, despite this size of our roster and wide range of choice, we are still very much a personal and bespoke service. We know our musicians on a personal level and spend time with you to make sure you make the right choice.
What will live music do for my corporate event in Dordogne?
If you are lucky enough to be running a corporate event in the Dordogne, similarly we have you well covered. We typically run corporate events in business districts of London, Paris, Geneva and Zurich. However we are more than happy to make arrangements for you anywhere you wish in Dordogne.
- Live music can provide musical stings for prize giving and award ceremonies
- Our musicians can provide atmosphere for cocktail lounge sets and bring the party later on
- Just like for weddings, our bands can learn songs and variations specific to your needs.
- Bands, solo artists and DJs can all play on big stages in front of large crowds or in the intimate setting of a lounge bar
- We can organise a Band-e-Oke. This is a popular event where everyone gets their moment to be the rock star and sing with a live, professional band!
- All styles are catered for! Our bands perform different styles music (Brazilian, Blues, Pop, 80s Rock, Latino, Soul, Jazz etc). By the same token we can match the theme of your event with music styles and party ideas.
Our pick of top venues in Dordogne
Château Lartigolle https://www.lartigolle.com/
Château La Durantie https://chateauladurantie.com/
Les Jardins Suspendus de Marqueyssac https://marqueyssac.com/
Château La Gauterie https://www.chateaulagauterie.com/
Château La Fourtonie https://www.lafourtonie.com/
Le Manoir du Bout du Point http://lemanoirduboutdupont.com/
Château de Lacoste https://en.chateau-de-lacoste.fr/
Château Soulac http://www.chateausoulac.com/
Le Domaine d’Essendiéras https://www.essendieras.com/
Château Destinée https://www.chateaudestinee.com/
Château Le Mas de Montet https://www.lemasdemontet.com/
Château de la Valouze http://www.chateaudelavalouze.com/
Additional services for Corporate Events in Dordogne
- Comedians, guest speakers, MCs and celebrities through www.Takingthepiste.com
- PA and lighting hire through Piste Productions Audio (at www.pisteproductions.com – Audio section)
- Event consultancy and planning through www.pisteproductions.com
- Site visits and terrain reconnoitre
- Event Management services